Please note the FEZ hygiene regulations when visiting:
The health of our staff and our guests is of paramount importance. For that reason, we need your help.
Please pay attention to our hygiene regulations and show consideration to your fellow guests.
The following regulations apply in the FEZ:
- Wear a mask at all times when inside the FEZ. This is required for everyone over the age of 6 years.
Unfortunately, we are unable to grant entry to people who are exempt from wearing a mask on medical grounds, as there is too great a risk of Covid-19 transmission during our large events.
- Adhere to social distancing - keep 1.5 metres apart.
- Please observe the markings around the FEZ, particularly whe standing in a queue.
- Avoid congregating in larger groups. If you find yourself in a large group, please move away and keep your distance.
- Avoid hugs and shaking hands.
- Cough and sneeze into the crook of your arm.
- Observe the different markings for the entrance and exit.
- Use all of the rooms in the FEZ when attending an event and avoid sticking to the activities going on in the Foyer.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly.
- If you display symptoms such as a cough, a sore throat, fever or breathing issues, please stay home and consult a doctor.