We look forward to your visit!
The health of our staff and our guests is of paramount importance. For that reason, we need your help.
Please pay attention to our hygiene regulations and show consideration to your fellow guests. The regulations are all set in accordance with local government policy. We're doing our best to publicise changes to our hygiene regulations but due to the quick-changing nature of the pandemic, we ask you to check our website for the latest regulations before your visit. Please buy your ticket online. Help us to keep you and your fellow guests safe!
Current Hygiene Regulations In The FEZ:
- Wear a mask at all times when inside the FEZ. A medical FFP2 mask is necessary. This is required for everyone over the age of 6 years.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to grant entry to people who are exempt from wearing a mask on medical grounds, as there is too great a risk of Covid-19 transmission during our large events.
- Adhere to social distancing - keep 1.5 metres apart and pay attention to the markings.
- Be aware that some doors are only entrances or exits.
- Avoid congregating in larger groups. If you find yourself in a large group, please move away and keep your distance.
- Use all of the rooms in the FEZ when attending an event. Our staff can provide guidance about what's happening and where.
- Avoid hugs and shaking hands.
- Cough and sneeze into the crook of your arm.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly. Use the hand sanitiser stations at the entrance and toilets.
- If you display symptoms such as a cough, a sore throat, fever or breathing issues, please stay home.
Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy your visit to the FEZ!