Ferienfez , Familienfez
Theatre & Circus By The Sea
Summer holiday fun on weekends
For families with children aged 3+
Enter Stage Left! Enter Stage Right!
At Theatre & Circus By The Sea, children on their holidays can look forward to hoops of fun. As well as discovering the theatre, an FEZ circus tent will host a variety of workshops on 7 consecutive weekends.
Professional artists are on hand to show you how to juggle and perform acrobatics. Once the kids have learnt their new skills in the various disciplines, there will be a small circus show for them to present their newfound talents.
We'll also be joined by students of Berlin's ETI Acting School who will be here every day to show off their skills on the Water Stage. They'll be performing a play for children in the afternoon before answering all your theatrical questions.
Assuming the weather joins in the fun, you'll be able to cool off in the water play area complete with water tower and obstacles for you to move.
Not forgetting the sand area, for you to build castles and sculptures and a range of creative activities.
Last but not least, the ticket price also includes use of the FEZ natural lake. Perfect for swimming, followed by a spot of relaxation on the adjacent green meadow.
Day Ticket: €4.00
Families of 3+: €3.50 per person
Includes Eco Island and FEZ Lake. Some additional material costs may apply.
- Sat 27.06.2020 12:00 – 18:00
- Sun 28.06.2020 12:00 – 18:00
- Sat 04.07.2020 12:00 – 18:00
- Sun 05.07.2020 12:00 – 18:00
- Sat 11.07.2020 12:00 – 18:00
- Sun 12.07.2020 12:00 – 18:00
- Sat 18.07.2020 12:00 – 18:00
- Sun 19.07.2020 12:00 – 18:00
- Sat 25.07.2020 12:00 – 18:00
- Sun 26.07.2020 12:00 – 18:00
- Sat 01.08.2020 12:00 – 18:00
- Sun 02.08.2020 12:00 – 18:00
- Sat 08.08.2020 12:00 – 18:00
- Sun 09.08.2020 12:00 – 18:00