Market of Opportunity
Browse, upcycle and find a bargain at the big family bazaar
The FEZ's Market of Opportunities invites you to browse, upcycle and perhaps find a few bargains at what is essentially one big family fair. Children's clothes and shoes will be on sale as well as other second-hand toys and books.
Creative activities on the subject of sustainability
- Upcycled toys
- Jewellery & puppets from recycled materials
- Recycling in nature
- Sewing workshop: Repairing and adding glitz to clothes
- Paper creations from colourful used paper
- Fashion labels from Schöneweide present ecological clothes for kids and collages made from leftover fabric
Information about sustainability
- The Berlin Naturschutz Association will be in attendance with their "Trennomania" party game for kids aged 6 to 11 which teaches about sorting ones rubbish
- Representatives from Fairtrade Town Köpenick will be presenting themselves
Programme subject to change.
Day Ticket: €3.00 | Families of 3+: €2.50 per person
includes cinema, Eco Island, indoor play area. Some activites may include additional material costs.
Please note: Anyone wanting to sell second-hand products that are still in good condition can rent a stand. We are happy for guests to sell clothes (up to sizes 140 EU / 9-10 UK), shoes (up to sizes 34 EU / 2 UK), toys, board games or books.
Stand rental: €15 per day (includes free entry for two people, one table and one bench).
Booking via Tickets.fez-berlin.de