Turning Egg Boxes Into Wild Animals
Got a few egg cartons lying around? Then why not create your own zoo? Big or small? Crazy or realistic? The choice is yours.
What to do:
- Remove the lids from the egg boxes.
- Now look into the box and wait until you can see the face of an animal in the box. This can take a while but eventually you'll be inspired.
- Cut out the outline of an animal's face from he egg box. Cut in such a way that there is space to cut out at least one more face from the egg box.
- If there are difficult parts, then get your parents to help you. A cutter or a sharp knife could come in handy as does a small pair of nail scissors.
- Now it's time to paint the figures as you please. Feathers or other decorations can also be added if you wish.
- Fix the figure to a stick or skewer and your animal is ready to be used as a stick figure. A good idea is to disguise your hand with some cloth.
- You could glue the animal to an intact box and hang it up in your room as a decoration.
- Alternatively, stick the animals to coloured paper to make a lovely greeting card for friends and family.